April 20, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Cold Touch





Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This is book two in the Extrasensory Agents series; I read the first one Cold Sight and loved it. I really like this type of suspense with a touch of paranormal stories. Here we have a group of private investigators who have some type of paranormal ability, in the first one the hero was a psychic and in this one the heroine can experience (pain an all) how a person died just by touching the body.

From Leslie’s website:

Since being gifted--or cursed--with her ability to touch a lifeless body and relive the victim's final moments, Olivia Wainwright has died a hundred deaths. She hears the screams, tastes the fear; feels the excruciating pain--and every glimpse into this darkness draws her deeper into danger.
Now, though, she's met a man who offers a glimmer of light. Savannah Detective Gabe Cooper might look like a sexy good-old-boy, but his laid-back attitude hides a sharp mind and a protective heart. He doesn't believe in psychics--until he meets Olivia and sees firsthand how her dark gift ravages her spirit.
As their bond deepens, Olivia will have to choose between her cold gift and the warmth Gabe provides. But her past is catching up with her, and Gabe can't refuse when she needs his help solving a crime that's haunted her for over a decade...her own murder.

Signet. July 5, 2011


Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by Breaking the Spine

8 comments:

  1. I love paranormal reads too. Love just about every genre and try to read a variety. Have a Happy Easter ;)
    Joy at Books and Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joy, I love pretty much everything romance so I know what you mean, my TBR pile is huge, at least I never get bored! Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love finding a new paranormal series! I've added it to my TBR list. Great pick!
    Here's my WoW post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lindsay, you should read the first one too. Although this series is more about suspense than paranormal though, but is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh I love finding new paranormal series to read. I will definitely be checking out Cold Sight. Thanks.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/waiting-on-wednesday-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there! this series is perfect! a mix between paranormal and suspense! my two favorites.
    @Sally I also have moonglass in my TBR pile

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Brie:

    I'm so happy to hear you liked Cold Sight and are anxious for Cold Touch. Are you interested in an arc for review? I'd be happy to send one.

    Many thanks!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Leslie,
    Of course I want an ARC of Cold Touch. Send me an email at brie.clementine(at)gmail(dot)com if you can, or let me get a hold of your email and I’ll write you in order to arrange it. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger likes to eat comments, so I suggest copying it before hitting "publish" just in case it doesn't go through the first time. This is a pain, I know, but it's the only solution/prevision I can think of, and it will save you the frustration of losing a comment. Also, thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FTC Disclaimer

The books reviewed here were purchased by us. If the book was provided by the author or publisher for review, it will be noted on the post. We do not get any type of monetary compensation from publishers or authors.