This week's feature blog is Ninja Girl Reads. Let's say hello to Ninja Girl who runs the blog. Remember to head over there and follow!
Today's question is:
Q. It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...
I have so many that I don’t even know where to start…
- I think bananas are disgusting and can’t even touch them.
- I don’t like chocolate.
- I’m afraid of kids, every time I’m in the presence of one I break into a sweat.
- I was such a fan of the X-Files that even now sometimes I read old fan-fictions that I have secretly stored in my computer (on a file that says something like very important data from work). Once a month or so I watch some episodes (and by some episodes I mean only the shipper ones), and I can tell the name of the episode, the season, everything just by watching the first seconds.
- And my favorite thing in the whole world is Salt and Vinegar potato chips. I'll eat them until I can’t feel my mouth.
Gee!! I think that all my habits are quirky, I’m just a weirdo. Here are a few then:
- I always count how many steps takes me to walk a block (OCD anyone?).
- Everything in my live has a soundtrack, so I’m always quoting a song.
- Once I start eating sour gummies I can’t stop until I run out of money or my jaw and tongue starts hurting, whichever comes first.
- I’m always doing at least 3 things at the same time, like watching 3 TV programs at the same time or having several windows open in my computer (facebook, email, a music website, the blog and my review and school folder)
- If I start a book I have to finish it, even if it the worst book in the world otherwise it stays in my head driving me crazy