November 18, 2011

Winner: Until There Was You by Kristan Higgins



The winner of the copy of Until There Was You by Kristan Higgins is Jess.

Congratulations! I’ve already emailed you so please check your spam folder just in case. If you didn’t get my email leave me a comment here or send me an email to brie.clementineATgmailDOTcom

Thank you everyone for participating! It was great reading all your answers and talking about bad boys with you. I hope to see you all again soon! And thanks to Kristan for visiting us and to her publicist Katie for providing the price.

You can still try your luck with the Smalls Blogs, Big Giveaway contest that's taking place right now, there are tons of goodies up for grabs and that one is International so everyone can participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger likes to eat comments, so I suggest copying it before hitting "publish" just in case it doesn't go through the first time. This is a pain, I know, but it's the only solution/prevision I can think of, and it will save you the frustration of losing a comment. Also, thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FTC Disclaimer

The books reviewed here were purchased by us. If the book was provided by the author or publisher for review, it will be noted on the post. We do not get any type of monetary compensation from publishers or authors.