July 14, 2011

Follow My Book Blog Friday! (07/15 to 07/22)


Today’s feature blog is Angela’s Anxious Life (that name is making me anxious). Let’s give her a warm welcome to the Follow Friday community and remember to follow her!

Q. What do I do when I am not reading?

I’m going to skip the boring parts (studying, working on my thesis, doing shores and fake-exercising which means that I just pretend to use the treadmill while giving the evil eye to the perfectly fit people at the gym) and just say that when I’m not reading and I have free time then I’m probably just hanging out with my friends or going to the movies by myself. Yes, I’m one of those weird creepy people who go to the movies alone at crazy hours like really early or really late (because that way I avoid kids and teenagers). 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger likes to eat comments, so I suggest copying it before hitting "publish" just in case it doesn't go through the first time. This is a pain, I know, but it's the only solution/prevision I can think of, and it will save you the frustration of losing a comment. Also, thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FTC Disclaimer

The books reviewed here were purchased by us. If the book was provided by the author or publisher for review, it will be noted on the post. We do not get any type of monetary compensation from publishers or authors.