April 20, 2012

Joint Review: We'll Always Have Paris by Jessica Hart



Yesterday, our friend and fellow blogger nath invited me to her blog, Breezing Through, to buddy-review We’ll Always Have Paris by Jessica Hart, a sweet and funny contemporary romance, with a happy heroine and a straight-laced hero. It was a different experience for me because this is my first joint review ever. Fortunately, nath is a pro so I was in good hands. Make sure to stop by and tell us what you think!

You can also find nath on her other blog, the wonderful and appropriately named Books, Books, and more Books. Thank you nath for inviting me and I can’t wait to do it again!

3 comments:

  1. Call me wind because I am blown away by your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brie for buddy reviewing We'll Always Have Paris with me! Looking forward to the next time :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger likes to eat comments, so I suggest copying it before hitting "publish" just in case it doesn't go through the first time. This is a pain, I know, but it's the only solution/prevision I can think of, and it will save you the frustration of losing a comment. Also, thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FTC Disclaimer

The books reviewed here were purchased by us. If the book was provided by the author or publisher for review, it will be noted on the post. We do not get any type of monetary compensation from publishers or authors.