July 13, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Animal Attraction


I’m going to start just with this phrase: the hero is a veterinarian. If that’s not enough for you to go and pre-order this book I don’t know what else to say, well I could try saying that he is shirtless and holding a kitten! Come on, if you are not melted by now then you are made of stone!

Jill Shalvis is one of the reasons why Contemporary Romance is my favorite genre. She can do comedy and drama and her books are entertaining and touching. Her heroes are dreamy and her heroines are down to earth and likeable. This year I’m anxiously waiting two of her books, this one, book two in her Animal Magnetism series and Head Over Heels, the last book in the Lucky Harbor series (I’ll tell you more about it on some other WOW). Animal Magnetism was one of my favorite books of this year and I can’t wait to read the next one. If you haven’t heard about this author I think you should go and randomly pick one of her books because she is that great!

Animal Attraction comes out in October so there’s still a bit of a wait but I think it will be worth it! If you are an animal lover then this series is perfect for you.



Jade Bennett couldn't be happier to escape her past for the quiet ranching town of Sunshine, Idaho. Plus, there's nothing like working for veterinarian Dell Connelly. And though Dell has no intention of settling down, Jade's strength and sass are enticements no red-blooded male can resist.



Berkley. October 4, 2011.



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger likes to eat comments, so I suggest copying it before hitting "publish" just in case it doesn't go through the first time. This is a pain, I know, but it's the only solution/prevision I can think of, and it will save you the frustration of losing a comment. Also, thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FTC Disclaimer

The books reviewed here were purchased by us. If the book was provided by the author or publisher for review, it will be noted on the post. We do not get any type of monetary compensation from publishers or authors.