December 22, 2011

'Tis the season to go on vacation… (and the blog on hiatus)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

This is our last post of the year..................................................................…………………………………………………………………………(that was me giving you time to collect yourself after reading this). I’m spending Christmas with my family and I’ll be back next year (next year is in less than two weeks so don’t panic!).

Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, or nothing at all, I wish you all the best in this crazy -but happy- time of the year, and a fantastic New Year! (and that Santa doesn't keep your gifts)

And remember, is better to be like this guy...



...than this woman:



Happy Holidays!

5 comments:

  1. I hope you will have a super awesome holiday! Merry Christmas and a really Happy New year to you both as well. :D Lol, I really hope Santa doesn't keep your gifts either. And I love those pictures... Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays!! Hope you have a great time and can't wait to see you back next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brie! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
    Here's wishing you the very best in 2012! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a great new year Brie! Be safe traveling to and fro.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger likes to eat comments, so I suggest copying it before hitting "publish" just in case it doesn't go through the first time. This is a pain, I know, but it's the only solution/prevision I can think of, and it will save you the frustration of losing a comment. Also, thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FTC Disclaimer

The books reviewed here were purchased by us. If the book was provided by the author or publisher for review, it will be noted on the post. We do not get any type of monetary compensation from publishers or authors.